Sunday, March 18, 2012

A First!

Late-afternoon Husband asked what time we would be eating dinner. I told him 6.45. At 6.44 I called him to carve the chicken. Such perfect timing happens only rarely in our household. Timing of any sort let alone perfect is hard to come by. Just ask my children.


My beautiful Mothers' Day flowers from Daughter and family.

They're from a company called wiggly flowers who recommend, to prolong their life, adding a mixture of sugar, vinegar and bleach to the water. I haven't done so yet ...

6 comments:

Leslie: said...

Happy Mother's Day! Ours is in May.

Suburbia said...

Beautiful

Happy day x

CherryPie said...

I hope you had a lovely day :-)

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Happy Mother's Day !
( sugar , vinegar and bleach ? What , no half aspirin ? ... not that any conconction makes them last for ever ) .

nick said...

Sugar, vinegar and bleach? Sounds a bit dodgy to me. Wouldn't a bit of Baby Bio be safer?

James Higham said...

Correct oven was used this time then, Liz?