Sunday, February 12, 2012

Flat as a pancake

Good job Daughter didn't go into labour last night: when we got in the car this morning to go to the park the battery was flat. Also a good job I'm an expert at jump starting and also that Son-in-law put me on the car insurance today.

I would not have been amused if labour had started and Son-in-law had woken me up in the middle of the night to come and steer the car while he pushed.

No sign though. I'm beginning to think Baby is settled in for the duration. Maybe he/she's waiting for warmer weather. Could be a long wait.

9 comments:

nick said...

Perhaps the baby also needs jump-starting?

Liz Hinds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz Hinds said...

I think so!

Gledwood said...

Do you remember years ago when cars used to break down all the time. Modern cars are way better even than the ones we had in my 1970s childhood, it has to be said...

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Too comfortable by far !

Suburbia said...

Hope it's soon Liz x

Liz Hinds said...

That's why I am an expert at jump starting, gledwood!

Liz Hinds said...

That's why I am an expert at jump starting, gledwood!

NitWit1 said...

I once was told it will happen after the next full moon. I laughed because there will always be a "next full moon."

I always hope for healthy over anything else.