Sunday, May 29, 2011

Thinking thoughts

I arrived home from work on Friday to find 2 hand-addressed envelopes waiting for me! How exciting was that?! Most mail these days is boring stuff that I don't bother opening (Husband eventually gets fed up and opens/replies/files it for me) so to have not one but two pieces of personal post was lovely.

One was a thank you card and the other was this lovely greeting from Shirl, my oldest (in terms of how long we've known each other) blogging buddy.
Shirl now has her own website promoting her business of designing and creating individual cards for special occasions.

She sent me this card to wish my manuscript God speed. She said, 'May it land on the right desk at the right time and be read by the right person.' Oh, I hope so, Shirl. Thank you so much.

4 comments:

Shirley Davis (crafter) said...

Aw, thanks for the promo, Liz! But the link is not quite right so, peeps, come here please.

Liz, I really am rooting for your manuscript. It is time, the right time, I feel it.

Liz Hinds said...

Thanks, shirl, and sorry about the link!

Leslie: said...

How kind of Shirl - and I can hardly wait to meet her, too!

CherryPie said...

What a lovely surprise :-)