Sunday, September 26, 2010

Feeling good

When I got to church this morning I was greeted by a young lad, brother of the one leading worship, with, 'Morning, Beautiful. You're looking great as always.'

I mean, how can you not feel good after that?

And then we had the dedication of one of the babies and they showed a Powerpoint presentation - photos of baby and her brother and parents - and I sat there with a great big grin on my face throughout. There's nothing like baby photos to make a granny smile (even if it's not her baby).

And the sun's shining. O happy day!

Postscript
It came to me this morning in a flash or possibly a hot flush: the reason Dan said, 'Morning, beautiful' was because I had grumbled that he'd said it to someone else and not to me.


2 comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

So that is where the sunshine is! Not been here for days!

Gledwood said...

Powerpoint presentations in Church? On Sunday? Whatever is the world coming to...?