We had a wonderful Christmas. I hope you did too.
Uncle joined Younger Son, Husband and me for dinner, which in spite of the new oven and mistiming everything, tasted better than it looked.
Then last night Elder Son and Daughter-in-law arrived for a couple of days. And I had a webcam for Christmas so we even got to see Grand-Daughter on the big day and that was lovely even though she was asleep.
Our Christmas television watching consisted of:
1) Christmas Eve - Victoria Wood - okayish;
2) Christmas Day - Doctor Who - disappointing;
3) Christmas Day - Dad's Army - reliable;
4) Christmas Day - Blackadder - fell asleep;
5) Christmas Day - Royle Family - fell asleep;
6) Christmas day - Gavin and Stacey - good;
7) Boxing Day - Scarlets versus Ospreys - good (Ospreys won, yay!)
And that was the sum total of our telly-viewing. All BBC, of course: is there another channel?
Good collection of pressies, loads of food, plenty of choccies. Mmmm, yes, a good Christmas.
Have I mentioned how happy I am? And how incredibly blessed?
P.S. Anyone else got a webcam and want to chat?!!