Saturday, August 22, 2009

U2

U2 is in Cardiff today. (Performing - in answer to Husband's question!)

(U2 is or U2 are? Are sounds better but if you say, 'the band U2' it must be is.)

Unlike just about everyone I know I'm not going to see them. Saw them once and it was fine. But loads of multimedia and images and stuff. Not like Springsteen who is raw rock'n'roll. I'd go and see him any time.

* * * * * * * *

I have a head full of posts I want to get written. So I don't forget what they're about:
rugby;
theatre;
red Thai curry paste;
mattress;
garden;
The Help.

I think that's all.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Not going also means not being in the mob. I like that.

James Higham said...

I'll join you and not see them too, Liz.

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Well i would go and see them, they are awesome...:-)

CherryPie said...

Strangely enough the guy who sits next to me at work IS going...

stillers said...

Yup definitely different to Bruce, equally brilliant - but in a different way . . . it was a ace gig!!!