I've been tagged a few times recently by damon lord, dr stu, suburbia - oh, fiddle, that's a different one - and I've got a feeling I might have been tagged by jay too. Well, I'll do this one first.
First, the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six things about me
1. I very rarely cry.
2. I can add up better if I don't think.
3. I was in make-up at BBC Television Centre with Matthew Pinsett.
4. I am very shy.
5. I like to pretend I'm a horse and gallop around the house.
6. I dislike intensely the number 7 - which makes doing suburbia's meme - 7 things - rather difficult. Not to worry; I'll just changes the rules so it's 5.
5 Things I plan to do before I die:
go to Venice;
start dancing lessons again;
become a famous author.
5 Things I do now:
tell off George;
write about George.
5 Things I can't do (only 5?!):
eat one Malteser.
5 Things that attract me in the opposite sex: (in no particular order)
looking like Johnny Depp;
looking like George Clooney;
having a voice like whathisname - he played Snape in Harry Potter;
dancing but not looking like Fred Astaire;
playing rugby and looking like Johnny Wilkinson.
5 Things I say most often:
Come back, George!
Don't do that, George!
What are you eating, George?
What day is it?
5 Celebrities ( or people that should be famous) that I admire:
my great-auntie Joan who has seen her husband, her two sons and a grandson die and is still positive about life;
Welshcakes Limoncello who upped and went and strarted a new life in Sicily;
Sean who runs Zac's Place.
5 Favourite foods:
5 Bloggers who need to do this:
Please help yourself if you haven't yet done one of these. I'll name Damon Lord as he said he likes doing these things.