Monday, November 17, 2008

Just another day at the office

I was walking into work this morning when I had one of those inexplicable out of the blue revelations that I might just have done something wrong. You know, the sudden tummy flip and 'I can't have been that stupid surely' self-doubt? I hurried up the stairs to the fofcie (that was meant to be office but I rather like the idea of working in a fofcie) and checked.

Yes, I had been that stupid. The good - and unusual - news is that it wasn't my fault! Admittedly I had to empty the almost-full paper recycling bin onto the floor in order to find the bit of paper that was my hard evidence but I found the proof that I was just doing as I was told.

And admittedly maybe an administrator with a bit of sense would have used that sense and checked the date and realised it was wrong but ... but ... well, I didn't.

So I've come home and left a note for Alun asking him to clear up the mistake - that wasn't my fault. So all's well!

1 comment:

Leslie: said...

Always good to have proof.