Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I don't want to be a diet bore ...

but I just want to point out that I am on a SERIOUS diet now.

And have been since Sunday. (Apart from the box of Venetian chocolates, which, incidentally, were very scrummy. 'Were' being the operative word.)

I am allowing myself four weeks to lose weight before looking for a wedding outfit.

I'm not going to go on about it; I just wanted you to be aware of it so that, should my posts get a bit grumpy, you'll know there is a reason for it.

But so far, so good. (Apart from the box of Venetian chocolates.)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hiya lovely, long time nosee or hear, (can't remember the saying now, lol). How you doing? Love the doggie photo, they look like three little toddlers sat there. Nice bit of snow you had too. We had a skyload too. Keep in touch. Thinking about you. Beth XX