Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Girls only please

In the hairdressers they normally choose carefully the magazines they give me to look at while being dyed - I am older, and presumably they assume more easily shocked, than most of their customers - but yesterday I was handed a Cosmopolitan that offered 10 top tips for the all-over body orgasm. I tried not to let them see me reading it: I feared they would be shocked. Or try to take it off me.

However the hot flush might have given it away. But I can put that down to my age, can't I? Perhaps next time I should stick to Hello with photos of Kate Moss snogging Jemima Khan for 60 seconds for £60,000. That's much more me. (?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

naw everyone can use a good orgasm.One can't always stick to the world of celebrity gossip, it's too far removed from reality.Cosmo's a pleasant change.

Anonymous said...

Ah, so I should be writing for Cosmo these days...or maybe a mag that hasn't yet been enlightened...*wicked grin*