Monday, February 27, 2006

Vicariously

I've been trying to remember that word for about fifty hours. It came to me in the middle of my shiatsu. I have been trying to keep it in my head all the way home and, in spite of almost losing it a few times in favour of voraciously, I succeeded. So that's good.

Shiatsu was so relaxing that, when I left afterwards, I walked into the car door. Now have large bruise on shin.

Asked the Madman of Pendine about yesterday's rugby. He said, "It didn't happen. Nothing happened yesterday. Everything's fine." A good approach, I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a loose ter for 'share' isn't it? Harvey clearly establishes who's boss around here while Holly looks bemused.

Anna said...

Who is the Madman of Pendine? I like his outlook on life.

Nothing happened... everything is fine. Hurrah!