Sunday, February 26, 2006

Things you shouldn't say II

We were talking about love handles. Husband said, 'You haven't got love handles ... so much as a grab rail.'

It was a day for saying the wrong thing. I did it twice in church. I had to apologise to one person but the other was Tim and it was his own fault, so I didn't.

Benny was speaking on Reconciliation. He asked us to imagine that our dog had stolen our car, sold it on ebay and was now heading for Crufts with a nice little collie he'd picked up. It worked for me.

But that apart, it was a bad weekend for English and Welsh rugby fans. If I think about it, I will only start to sigh, so I won't. But now having thought about it I can't think of anything else, so, sighing deeply, I will stop writing and go play Super Collapse II.

3 comments:

Tim said...

If you wanted to know what happened, Liz said clevage and I've spoken to her about that word before!

Liz Hinds said...

And the rest, Tim, and the rest.

Anna said...

And what's wrong with her cleavage?