Thursday, January 26, 2006

DAB

I have a problem with - a lot of my posts start like that I notice - my digital radio. The little doodah at the front has dropped so I can't see the text as it scrolls by. Which wouldn't normally matter except, for some reason, Classic FM has commandeered station 4 as well as station 3.

As I can't retune it without being able to see the scrolling, I have to listen to the Archers on FM. Again which wouldn't matter except that on FM there is a little man in the radio hammering, very consistently and steadily. I don't know what he can be making but I wish he would hurry up and finish.

Now I have to walk Harvs and think about rugby players.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can tune your pc into internet radio while you work - reminds me of the old tannoy wireless in factories!