Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Still cleaning

While sticking up the thing that the cards go in, I discovered a piece of Blu-tack on the wall from where it was hung up last year. That could have really upset me if I were the sort of person who cared about these things.

Now I have a dilemma. Some time ago I started a jigsaw. it is an enormous jigsaw and I haven't finished it yet. I'm left with the boring bits to do. Now, I need to clear it away so do I roll it up as it is on my jigsaw mat or do I dismantle it? It is so big it is practically at the very edges of the mat so if I roll it up it might fall off; on the other hand, I hate to give up on a jigsaw. On the third hand I know I will have lost interest in it by the time I go back to it. You know how it is: you sort of get your eyes into the particular way of seeing for each jigsaw and it will take me ages to find that again.

I seem to be coming down on the dismantling side. Perhaps I'll have some lunch while I'm thinking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am green with eny Liz - you have a third hand?