Saturday, December 03, 2022

Out out

Finished writing my Christmas cards this afternoon and wrapped one present to be posted. 

I had planned to use recycled and recyclable paper and string for the presents this year but having just spent twenty minutes wrapping one I think that may go by the board very quickly. 

I had hoped to finish my Christmas shopping by the end of November but going through what I've bought I realise I'm still missing quite a few.

Oh, it's just occurred to me that I have been out out four evenings this week! Cinema, Zac's, restaurant and theatre! That's me done now until after Christmas!



6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You social butterfly!

Boud said...

What a gadabout! Are you trying to get things to Italy?

Liz Hinds said...

That's me, Debra! And I have bags under my eyes to prove it.

No, Boud, just locally. Though I have just spent best part of a day struggling Amazon Italy. If they'd just told me what I was doing wrong instead of saying vaguely 'you're doing something wrong"

XImena Jimena said...

Hello everyone my name Ximena Jimena from Cuba i want to use this medium to inform the world on how i got cured from Herpes at first when i had symptoms back in 2014 i went for test and it came out positive i lost hope of getting a better relationship or marriage, everything changed when i met Dr Itua i contacted explained everything to him and he said he has the cure so i decided to order it from him, so i actually did after 2 weeks i went for test and i was negative i'm forever grateful to him.he can also cure
hpv
Hiv/Aids
epilepsy
sickle cell anaemia
diabetes
copd
barrenness
cancer
wart
psoriasis
pityriasis rosea etc.
email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com www.drituaherbalcenter.com

Marie Smith said...

That would be enough out and about for me too. Having the Christmas shopping done by the end of November would be wonderful, but not possible for many of us.

sparklingmerlot said...

I tried recycling paper and gave up but I do reuse the gift bags. I think I need a little lie down after reading about your week!