Tuesday, July 17, 2018

More food

Does anyone else find it difficult to post photos on blogger? Not to post them exactly but to make them stay where you want them?

So, more food from Frejus, this time from Le Basilic in the old town.
Husband's mussels.

My courgette flowers.
Husband's ravioli.

My cheese and bacon ravioli, which was so rich - even by my butter-cheese-cream-liking standards - that I had to leave some!

And my personal award-winning lamb shanks
We tried to get into the most-popular-on-TripAdvisor restaurant but it was unsurprisingly full. Autres Rayson had spaces.
This was my prawn and avocado cup (I think)

2 comments:

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Posting photos has become very hit and miss now that Picasa has gone and I often just end up with something vaguely suitable in desperation.
But I would have been more than happy to have eaten any one of these meals, let alone posted photos of them !

Liz Hinds said...

Yes, sonata, the food was definitely good.