Thursday, April 18, 2024

It's the final count-down!

My next post will be my book launch!

It's more low key this time - not that it was ever high key (? is there such a thing?) - and if I told you what I am thinking you'd think I was depressed but it's not depression so much as resignation. 

To be a successful self-published author you need determination (x), perseverance (x), new ideas (x), confidence (x), to not worry about being boring or repetitive (x), self-belief (x), you get the picture.

I am happy to have finished a book, published it, and have it on my shelf. Anything else is a bonus.

It might be because I'm still a bit under the weather. Maybe I'll have more enthusiasm next week. Maybe this book will be like GrandSon1's football team. Last night they won their first game of the season. Yes, I know it's a bit late but they're building their team, and their coaches are nice, and don't swear and abuse players, unlike some in the league. And GrandSon1 scored a great goal.



4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Good luck with your book launch! May it go well!

Boud said...

Good luck.

jabblog said...

The final hurdle? Good luck.

Ann said...

Best of luck with the book launch.