Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Thank you not

When you have a headache the last thing you need is to have to struggle to get the paracetamol out of the blister pack.

Sainsburys have changed their packaging and it's impossible to break the silver bit just by popping the pill out. You need something sharp to pierce it but by the time you resort to that you've already broken or crumbled the tablet inside. It's enough to give you a headache. And I am writing to Sainsburys to tell them so!*

* * * * *

Found out yesterday evening that Stu, who was supposed to be leading Zac's tonight is ill. No-one else can do it so guess what? Yep, I'm leading it. Which would be okay except I'm taking GrandSon2 out as promised today so not a huge amount of time to prepare.

Stu had planned to do a review of the first three chapters of Hebrews so I'll do that and think of an activity that can be done in small groups. That will take up some time - I mean, will be very helpful for us to learn from - and apparently people like small groups. People other than me that is. But if I'm leading rather than in a small group I'll be okay.

* Big firms do not make it easy to contact them.

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh, I hate "extra tough" blister packs too!

Boud said...

Those packs are not much of an improvement over the bottles with people-proof lids.

Anvilcloud said...

I was not a lover of small breakout groups, but some did work well enough, I guess.

Ann said...

I despise those blister packs.