Thursday, February 29, 2024

Is it about girth?

I saw the Leap Year thing on google and just for an instant - the very tiniest of instants - I thought, "Does everywhere in the world have Leap Year then?"

I blame the cupboard in Zac's. 

I leaned over to wipe the wall - my cooking gets everywhere - and banged my head on it when I stood up. To be more accurate I banged my glasses, which were on my head. And that's why I think they hurt my nose now. 

Meanwhile in Duolingo Welsh Owen and his parsnips seem to be falling out. First he argued with them and now he has destroyed them. I hope he gets his act sorted out soon. The Welsh rugby team eats his parsnips and we can't have the boys going hungry.



5 comments:

Chris said...

dW i hoffi Owen, wyt ti? Yes his parsnips feature a lot in the Welsh duolingo!

Liz Hinds said...

He is obsessed with them, Chris!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Are parsnips a staple of the Welsh diet?

Liz Hinds said...

Not particularly, Debra. Just Owen's.

Ann said...

Would you believe I have never eaten a parsnip? I don't even know what they taste like.