Friday, October 13, 2023

When Louie came to stay

Three grandchildren came to tea yesterday and brought Louie Dog with them. (The parents were at a school evening.)

Louie has had a deep cut on his paw for over a week and hasn't been allowed to go for walks so he was fizzing with pent-up energy. I am blaming that for the trail of disaster he left in his wake. 

He wee-ed in the house three times - never done that before - tore my cosy slankie, and chewed the remote control. When I say 'chewed' I mean destroyed.


He chewed a felt pen as well I notice in amongst the ruins.

He is very cute though.

* * * * *

I finished my jigsaw just before they arrived. The perfect jigsaw for a reader writer.


5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Poor Louie! But poor you too!

Ann said...

Oh my Louie was on a roll.

Anvilcloud said...

😲

Janie Junebug said...

Louie, you naughty boy! You should meet Princess. The two of you together could really wreak havoc.

Love,
Janie

Polly said...

WOW, that's a great jigsaw. I've been thinking about starting one. Oh dear, poor Louie. Rufus has been limping badly so we have had a few rest days,then short walks on the lead.