Friday, December 09, 2022

Walkies!

A couple of lovely walks over the last two days. Yesterday we had both dogs, sprocker puppy Louie and more grown-up duck toller Toby.

Louie says, "This is me with my best friend in the whole world we're bestest friends we do everything together we run up hills and across the beach and through the puddles because we're bestest friends and best friends do things together don't they Toby?"
Toby rolls his eyes. "Whatever."

Today it was just Louie and me enjoying the late afternoon sunshine.



And now it's the weekend with both farmers' and craft markets in Mumbles. Don't really need anything but will probably go because it will be nice and Christmassy.


4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Nothing like Christmassy markets to get you in the seasonal mood!

Boud said...

You really needed that dog time!

sparklingmerlot said...

Beautiful surroundings. Are they close by?

Liz Hinds said...

Indeed, Debra, I wandered around singing Christmas songs to myself.

I did - I do - Boud.

About 15 minutes away, merlot.