Sunday, September 04, 2022

Warning - scary photo

It was the final Granny Day of summer yesterday. GrandDaughter1 had a pedicure (while I sat and enjoyed my book), then we went shopping and had paninis at Costa before coming home for face masks, girly film watching and Domino's pizza.

A most enjoyable day.

Not entirely sure how effective the anti-fatigue remedy it promised was but a temporary treat for my facial skin must be good.

* * * * * *
Husband has just reminded me that within days we will, more than likely, have this woman, leading our country.

Speechless.

3 comments:

Boud said...

Talk about scary. Truss, I mean.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

GAAAAAAH! That mask is truly terrifying! But I bet your skin is as soft as a baby's bottom now, isn't it!

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable! And not in a good way.