Sunday, October 10, 2021

Back to reality

After a week of resting - and feeling slightly guilty - real life starts again today. I did enjoy my break though and got through loads of Grey's Anatomy and a number of books so all good. I do feel a bit like I do if I have a little nap in the afternoon. Some people can do it and wake fully refreshed; I wake and just want to go back to sleep. 

But it's a sunny day and all is good.

We had an impromptu barbecue at Elder Son's last night. It was delicious, casual and fun, and tonight Husband and I have a booking at our favourite restaurant, Slice. It will be the first time we've eaten out in this country since lockdown began. Slice is only tiny and it's highly rated so getting a table is not easy. I made the booking for this in early September!

Not looking forward to weigh-in at Slimming World tomorrow evening though ...




1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Screw Slimming World! Enjoy your meal at Slice!