Thursday, September 30, 2021

I'm back!

And what a way to be welcomed back into Wales!

I'll be posting a lot about my trip over the next day or so but for now, after a long day of travelling, it's almost time for bed. (Which in Italian time is an hour later than Welsh.)

I'll just say I came home to two interesting pieces of post:
my breasts passed their test;
and I've been summoned for jury service.

This is the third time I've been summoned but was excused the previous two times for various reasons mainly involving babies, but this time I shall look forward to it. I just hope it's not too gory or I might faint.


2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Welcome home! I hope you had a fab time in Italy with the grandkids!

Janie Junebug said...

I have a summons for jury duty, too. I hope you had a great time in Italy.

Love,
Janie