Monday, August 02, 2021

Tracey Emin, eat your heart out

Took a walk with Elder Son and family down through Three Cliffs valley yesterday. We hadn't intended to go there but it was the only place we could find to park. Elder Son and I both had unrealistic expectations considering it was a Sunday - albeit cloudy - in August, and thought we'd be able to park in our usual small little nooks. So foolish. Husband shook his head, 'You should know better than to drive onto Gower in August.'

Anyway it was still a lovely walk but I have never - never ever - seen so many people on Three Cliffs beach.

Comparatively that is. Trust me, this is a lot of people.

Daughter-in-law had brought paper and paints so we could do some impromptu nature art-work. Of course I had to have a go.

Now before you all rush to buy it I should say I'm only accepting six-figure offers.



2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Lovely day, lovely painting!

pam nash said...

Hummm - that's really not crowded - come visit our beach sometime when you want crowded! Nice art work and worth whatever 6 figure price you're asking!