Thursday, April 08, 2021

Score!

I think that's the phrase I want. 

When dropping off the food at Zac's today I quickly popped into the nearby Tesco Express with the sole purpose of looking for reduced Easter goodies! 

They were hidden on a top shelf but not well enough hidden to stop me.


I deliberately didn't take too much money with me. Just enough for two hazelnut Lindt bunnies and four Malteser bunnies. I've never seen the hazelnut ones before so I'm looking forward to trying them.

Diet? What diet?

7 comments:

PipeTobacco said...

Hah! My wife and I are doing similar this week, scrounging around when we get to a store.... we are always hoping for a clearance sale on dark chocolate treats. :)

PipeTobacco

Martha said...

Score would definitely be the word for that! :)

Polly said...

Last year Tesco had loads of Easter eggs left over, really good expensive ones, at hugely reduced prices, I scooped up 4! So this year I was hoping for the same, alas nothing, nada, rows of empty shelves :-(

Janie Junebug said...

Yum.

Love,
Janie

Kathy G said...

Bought some candy right before Easter, and ate too much. I'm afraid to go see what's on sale.

Ole Phat Stu said...

Waiter!Thgere's a hare in my candy!

Liz Hinds said...

I'm glad to see so many people are of like mind to me!