Sunday, April 11, 2021

Scoot!


Had my first scoot of the year yesterday when we went to Riverside Country Park in Pontardawe to meet younger Son and family. Just as well I did too as there was no other way I'd have kept up with GrandSon4's peddling. As it was I confess to using my turbo-thrust a few times so he didn't get too far into the distance.

Someone had left these embroidered mottoes along the trail.


The thing about Wales is that it is very hilly. YS and family live at the top of a BIG hill; the riverside is at the bottom. As is GrandSon4's school. So each day Nuora cycles there with the two children in the trailer. And cycles back obviously. She has an electric bike so that helps a little but I am still full of admiration for her.

I am deliberately not thinking about when the time comes for them to move to Italy. I can cope with it if I don't think.

And here's GrandSon4 eating his hot dog at the picnic lunch yesterday.


2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Guerrilla crafting is so cool!

Boud said...

It's great, stealth art... any way of knowing who created it?