Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Just an old lady?

I ordered a t-shirt from the internet and later discovered the site didn't have good reviews so I was a bit worried but my t-shirt turned up as expected and is, also, as expected. Why do they have so much prettier/crazier clothes on t'internet?

I asked Husband to take my photo wearing the t-shirt (me not him) but I realise I should have been specific. I should have said, 'Please make sure the writing is clear and not obscured.' In case you can't read it it says, 'Assuming I'm just an old lady was your first mistake.'


9 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I love that t-shirt! It's perfect! Watch out world!

Ole Phat Stu said...

We have a crazy T-shirt competitiion here at carnival.
That T-shirt would be a good choice for SWMBO too!

I'm making one that reads "Novice Driver",
in Braille ;-)

Sighted people will ask what it it means and then do a double-take.
Blind people can't read it either, because the print isn't raised - triple-take ;-)

miruspeg said...

You are such a hoot Liz!
Love the T-shirt.
Hugs
Peggy xxxx

Marie Smith said...

Great shirt! You look young!

Chuck Pergiel said...

Thanks for the warning.

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Other people are old. We're the Recently Retired.

Geo. said...

Where did you find the lovely model for the photo?

PipeTobacco said...

It is a great shirt!

Liz Hinds said...

Thanks all! (especially Geo.)