Sunday, November 10, 2019

A funny thing happened on the way

Usually I get between one hundred and two hundred visitors a day to my blog. I am pretty happy with that and get excited if it goes into the three hundreds. Imagine then my surprise when checking this week to find on Thursday my numbers had gone up to 1,386! (I should have taken a screen shot to prove it to myself.)

I hadn't even written a new post. 

Now don't tell me they're robots or spam or freaks. Just let me revel in a brief moment of 'wow, I'm amazing!'ness.

Incidentally it went back to normal the next day and today, unsurprisingly I'm currently on seventy-two. 

Hey ho, here's a bit of autumnal colour.

8 comments:

PipeTobacco said...

I need to get out and get folks to read my blog again. I would live 100. I am at 20 or so these days. I used to have about 150 a few years ago.

PipeTobacco

PipeTobacco said...

Live = love in the above. Sorry for the typo.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Enjoy those numbers!

Liz Hinds said...

I'm not sure how accurate the numbers are in any case, PipeTobacco, but it is good to think that some people are reading what we write.

Making the most of it, Debra!

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday!

Marie Smith said...

Keep writing whatever the number.

Peter parker said...

Unable to execute the recovery process of passwords for the Binance account.
Having trouble in recovering the password of the Binance account? Password errors are the most common one and users usually get into them. If you are having trouble in recovering the password and looking for assistance, you can always contact the team who is there to guide you. You can contact the team anytime and get solutions that are easy to execute. Feel free to get in touch with the team who is always there to support you. Call on Binance support number which is always functional and users can talk to the team anytime to avail quality results in no time.

nick said...

I haven't a clue how many people visit my blog. As long as I get a few interesting and thought-provoking comments I'm happy.