Monday, July 22, 2019

Inside my head

Last night I decided I would be dynamic today.

And once I had decided where to start I was. Of course my idea of dynamic may not be the same as yours but for some of us physical dynamism needs frequent distractions. Times to ponder, be distracted, think. Time to look at my To-Do list and sit down in horror at the length of it. But I have now crossed five things off my list and deleted one that I decided didn't need doing. Strangely enough cleaning - which I've been doing most of this morning - isn't even on my list.

The other night I woke a couple of times. Once I woke wondering how to spell rythym  rhythym  rythm rhytym rhyhym - you see I still don't know. I've conquered yacht and exaggerate though so it's not all bad.

The second time I'd just told David Cameron that it was all his fault, which he knew anyway, and I was about to be pushed off something - a wall or bus or something - when I woke.

Aren't you glad you don't have my brain?

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

David Camerons should have been pushed off a wall or a bus or something.

Liz Hinds said...

I concur, Debra.