Friday, May 12, 2017

You know that good idea?

You know sometimes you have a good idea? Something you could/should do? And then halfway through it you think, 'Oh why?'

My desk drawer before I started.
There are only so many staples/tape measures/pencil sharpeners one person can use in their lifetime.
The end result. Which may not look like a huge improvement but it is. And I managed to find room for a few essentials that may just come in useful some time.
Like a whistle and compass. Well, you never know.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Priceless! You know what you need? A house move, Liz. I guesstimate that I've had six or seven in the time you've been in yours...but I also admire your willingness to share your little muddle. Many of us would pay not to be photo-investigated!

Sharon said...

Ooh ... you have a nice assortment of fabric measuring tapes!
I was actually looking for mine a few days ago. Wish my drawer was half as neat as yours started out! :-)

Liz Hinds said...

Yes, we've been in this house since 1987, so 30 years, Shirl!

Is that what they are, SJ?! I can't think why as I can't remember the last time I measured fabric.