Tuesday, March 28, 2017

My mouse isn't happy ...

and if my mouse isn't happy I'm not happy. 

Happy enough though to strut my stuff in the kitchen while making cakes. Sainsburys may think they invented #fooddancing but some of us have been doing it for years. Nothing like a bit of Tina to get you in the groove.

George was also happy to have a poppadum.


How do you find someone in Uncle's large address file if you only know their first name? 
You work on the assumption their surname will be Davies or Evans or Jones. (In this case it turns out to be Davies.)

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Contemplating 'mouse' - are you being literal or do you have someone you call 'Mouse?'
What exactly is a poppadum?
I'm pretty lost on this post. Ha Ha

Liz Hinds said...

Mouse is my computer mouse! It's sticking. Poppadum is a large crisp-like thing you get in Indian restaurants with chutney!

Sharon said...

Thanks, Liz. I thought maybe something like a tortilla, but it looked rigid. I take it that they are good. Sorry about the mouse - that's bothersome for sure!

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Frisbeeing with poppadums should be included in the next Olympics . Perhaps George could then bring the Gold home to Wales ... he seems to have taken to it already .