Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Today's the day

Today the American people vote for their next President. The polls make it look like a close race although we all know how accurate polls are.

What amazes me is that Trump has got this far. He surely can't win? Points against him: he's an idiot; he's a republican; he's an idiot - oh, have I said that already?

You can tell my grasp of American politics is loose but you can't deny the brilliance of my argument. But what do I know? I thought nobody would be silly enough to vote for Farage, Boris and Leave.


8 comments:

nick said...

A good analysis. Just as good as all the long-winded media verbiage. But how come Snoopy was never nominated?

Liz Hinds said...

A grave mistake, Nick.

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

I think the fact that Farage likened Trump to a silverback gorilla says it all about both of them .
Monty Python comes to mind .

SmitoniusAndSonata said...

Wednesday morning ... unbelievable .

Liz Hinds said...

Crazy world.

Leslie: said...

Do you think the Queen will receive him???

nick said...

When you're chewing on life's gristle,
Don't grumble, give a whistle!
And this'll help things turn out for the best
Always look on the bright side of life!

Katney said...

He's an idiot. But I guess he is now our idiot.