Friday, July 29, 2016

Out of the mouths of babes

The grandchildren were discussing the oldies. They decided that GrandDad was the most serious one then GrandSon1 said, 'And Neenee (granny) is the greatest ...'
I began to preen.
'Forgetter.'

* * * * * * * *
We were sticking cardboard boxes together to make a spaceship when I lost the end of the sellotape. 'Oh bother,' I said, 'GrandDad will tell me off!'
GrandSon1 looked at me seriously.
'GrandDad tells you off for a lot of things,' he said.

What can I say? (Apart from the fact that I should be careful what I say.)

Only this morning after doing something stupid I said, 'I'll try not to do it again,' and Husband said, 'But you will because you're a plonker.'

Hey ho.

Although it wasn't me who took this photo supposedly of GrandSon1 being a knight. And, no, it hasn't been cropped. That's the whole photo. 


No comments: