We had walked on ahead and were oblivious until we heard some crazed shouting and a woman running towards him. There've been some instances of poison left down in the park so I thought at first that she was concerned or maybe she'd had a dog who'd taken ill after eating at that spot so I hurried back to grab George.
It turned out, of course, that he'd eaten at least one egg.
The nice woman was less worried about the loss of an egg and more worried that eating the foil would make him sick. I reassured her: he's eaten much worse than that.
It'll all come out in the poop.
And then, when we got home, after working in the garden Husband removed his shoes and socks making George happy again. there's nothing he likes better than a smelly foot to lick. (Actually there are probably lots of things he likes better but it is one of his favourite activities given the chance.)
And you can't see very well in this photo but the fish were fascinated by George's tongue. they swarmed around, circling frantically as he licked. Husband has only recently put the fish in the top pond so they've not experienced it before. I was convinced George would accidentally lap one up.