Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Me a sucker? Surely not

Okay, I know it's unlikely but surely they can't sell something that's not what it's supposed to be? Which is why I bought these magic/message beans.
Allegedly when the bean grows it will have I love you written on it.

Yes, I know: how can that be possible? Unless, as Younger Son suggested it's genetically modified and has been crossed with a Care Bear.

But I've planted it. And now we just have to wait and see. 

I'm excited; how about you?

4 comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

Rooted to the seat! Get it? lol!

Rose said...

Ha, ha, I like Younger Son's explanation:)

Leslie: said...

Maybe they were freeze dried, like those Valentine's Day guys you get in a can.

Liz Hinds said...

Ha ha, mrs n!

It's better than any I can come up with, rose.

I'll take a photo when it appears, leslie.