Thursday, August 15, 2013

30 day Photo Challenge Day 19: something you want

Strangely enough it isn't chocolate.

I was thinking about this yesterday and the first things that came into my head were family-related.

I want Younger Son and Nuora to return safely from their travels and to find jobs/careers that they love. And to have babies of course.
I want Daughter-in-law's pregnancy to go well with a resulting healthy baby.
I want Son-in-law's work dilemma resolved.
And all the normal health and happiness for all the children and grandchildren.

Oh, and, of course, for them all to come and live within a 10 mile radius of me. 

I thought maybe I could use a family photo to encompass all that but that wouldn't have said quite what I wanted. No, I needed something more easily visualised. The next thing that suggested itself was - no, still not chocolate - my desire to be a best-selling author. But how would I show that in a photo?

Finally I decided. This what I want novel 3 to be.


4 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

And I sincerely hope your wish comes true, Liz. x

Unknown said...

I can relate to all of that Liz. You sound very wistful...I can relate to that, too. Keep putting it all out there...miracles happen.

Liz Hinds said...

Thanks, welshcakes.

You too, robyn.

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

I hope that your son in law dilemma is solved and the safe arrival of your new grandchild ,, and I hope that younger son and wife return safely , I know they have returned to Europe,, and hope that they both find jobs/careers too,

Unlike you , I never thought of having grandchildren and now I have 5 ,, I don't think my sons thought they would have children either ,, one thing is that they are all healthy (thank God) ,,