Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Please come!


Please join me here, on my blog, any time tomorrow, to celebrate the launch of my first ebook, This Time Next Year. Dress optional.


Full details of how to get it etc will be available as will virtual cake and champagne. (If you'd been in Zac's last night you could have sampled the real cake!)


And here's a taster:



I am a fifty year old divorcee with a hangover. I might as well go the whole hog, bleach my hair, buy a black leather mini skirt and hang round dimly-lit bars.
John Morris, my favourite client, an old gent with old-fashioned manners, who always pays me a compliment, came in this morning. He looked me up and down and said, ‘You look different this morning, my dear. I hope you’re not going down with something.’
I was tempted to tell him it’s too late, I have already succumbed. I am old and unloved.



4 comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

I'll be here Liz - not sure what time - but will be here. Save me some champagne - I don't do cake but double champagne will suffice! lol!

Suburbia said...

Dress optional - well I guess it is a virtual party!

See you tomorrow :-)

Katney said...

I knew George would be in it somewhere. Can't start reading it till later but I've bought it and read the dedication.

nick said...

I'll be there! Any kind of champagne slips down very nicely. I'm worried about the "dress optional" though. I'm afraid I might get arrested if I decline the option.