1) Reminisce about when you fell asleep at the drop of an eyelid and worry if you'll ever sleep again.
2) Think about food.
3) Think about all the things you haven't been able to do this week ... and fret about how you're going to fit them in to your already full next week.
4) Wonder how Facebook can be worth £100 billion dollars and why anyone would Like a company page.
5) Consider the implication of being 'in the world but not of it' and whether you are one more than the other.
6) Compose a blog post in your head.
7) Realise that there are not many middle-aged women who feel the uncontrollable urge to skip while walking around town and wonder - for the first time - if you really are a bit odd.
8) Diagnose yourself using knowledge gleaned from Grey's Anatomy and House.