Thursday, September 09, 2010

Ibiza part 3

Sunday was a day off for Younger Son and Girlfriend and they - mainly Girlfriend - prepared a lovely lunch for us.
Followed by a drive around the island to Portinatx where we went swimming in this beautiful rocky little cove. And I went snorkelling! (Without a snorkel: I panic if I can't breathe properly.) So with a mask I saw loads of fishes and and it was clear and it was brilliant! Just like a revelation.

Briefly I considered giving up eating fish after seeing them swimming about my legs. But that resolve disappeared at dinner time.But before dinner we hurried to Cap de Negret to watch the famous Ibizan sunset. It's the second summer YS has spent in Ibiza and it's the first time he's managed to get there in time to see a sunset.
And to round off our evening these street entertainers danced the tango while we ate our tapas under the stars.



1 comment:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

What a wonderful place to go :-) it looks brilliant, never been, maybe we might go now.