Saturday, September 18, 2010

Dynamic, that's me

For today anyhow.

Last night I made a list of what I wanted to achieve today and I've pretty well done it. Well, not quite because obviously I had too much on my list. But I have made a rhubarb crumble instead of doing the ironing.

And I've been gardening. Pruning in fact. Is pruning a good idea? Yes, unless you do it at the wrong time of year and you don't know what you're doing. But the way I saw it was like this: I'm a bit of a killer when it comes to gardening so I'm unlikely to cause any more harm pruning than I do on a good day in the garden.

Meanwhile Husband has been chopping down leylandii as if they've offended him personally. Which I suppose they have by causing a bit of our garage to fall off. We now have a garden full of chopped-down trees and a very weary little shredder.

3 comments:

Dragonstar said...

Your shredder looks to be very effective ;)

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

The crumble seems a much better idea than ironing!

Katney said...

You did say you were going to remove some trees.

BTW, George is getting a lot of attention over on my blog. But now I am going on to London days, so the attention will probably die down so he won't get a swelled head over it.