Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy anniversary!

I was thrilled to be invited to a party last night to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the UK chapter of God's Squad. It was an amazing gathering of about 200 bikers consisting of God Squadders who'd come from abroad as well as all over the country, members of other bike clubs and Hell's Angels.

The photo shows Howie, the President of the UK chapter with the celebratory cake. (In the past Howie and I have compared the merits of different skin care products.)

3 comments:

CherryPie said...

It sounds like a good time was had by all.

Lia said...

What a huge softie he is.

My mum ran a pub that was a Hells Angel haunt and I can honestly say they were a great bunch. I went to school 12 miles away and was dropped off and picked up everyday by one Angel or another.They even came to her funeral.

They really are a case of never judging a boo by it's cover.

much love
Lia
xx

Liz Hinds said...

I think it was, cherrypie.

What a great way to arrive at school, lia!