Sunday, December 28, 2008

Daughter will be mad at me for this

Twenty months ago Elder Son got married. We finally got hold of the wedding video recording this week and Husband's been trying to put it together to make a reasonable DVD. I took a tiny bit of it and have made my own little movie.

Elder Son and his bride asked Daughter to write and read a prayer at their wedding and this is the result: a prayer for the newly-weds. You'll notice Daughter struggles to read it (and has her hankie at the ready) and Elder Son is also battling by the end.

5 comments:

MissKris said...

I couldn't get it to load but Blogger has been giving me the fits the past few days. Yesterday no one's photos - NONE of them - would show up on anyone's blogs. I dunno if it comes from heavy holiday internet traffic or if it might be from the horrific weather we've had here the past week. Now that all the snow has melted the ground is saturated...maybe it's all the moisture.

jmb said...

I had to turn the volume way up and still had difficulty hearing. Am I going deaf?
I did the first reading at my daughter's wedding, whither though goest I will go, thy people will be my people, etc and barely hung on. The bridegrooms mother read the same reading in Italian with no problem at all.

Leslie: said...

I couldn't catch all the words, but what I heard sounded lovely. I'd like a copy of the poem if you have it, Liz...

Glad your Christmas was good but too bad about not having any leftovers...bad George! lol

Liz Hinds said...

Sorry about the sound: I thought I'd managed to adjust it. It's indicative of how far digital video cameras have advanced in the last two years that recent film has much better sound quality.

I don't have a copy, leslie, but I expect Daughter does. I'll ask her.

CherryPie said...

Oh Liz, it is beautiful (I could hear the words).

How proud you must be of both of them!