Monday, December 03, 2007

Friends?

Elsie asks if George and Holly made friends. That's an interesting question. I don't know if you can tell from the photo in the previous post but both dogs are being held in position for the photo.

George loved Holly. He especially loved biting her ears, her ankles, her tail, her tummy ...

Holly was very patient but they had a few good 'fights', tumbling over and over each other. I think I shall have to adopt Holly's technique of flattening George and pinning him down when he gets too bitey.

Husband had a new digital camcorder for his birthday. (I suggested he might like one so we could film George.) We have one of their 'fights' on record. If I can work out how to edit and upload it, I'll put some up here.
xx

2 comments:

Anna said...

I think Holly enjoyed the fights... and I think they will be friends. When those needly teeth drop out!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I'm sure they are doggy "friends"!