Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What I am doing this morning

The pen pot on my desk fell over. It was a little over-full but every time I take out a pen to use, it doesn't work. So I decided I'd sort out the ones that work and throw away the others. And what do I find? Nearly all of them - the ones in the centre - work!

Also in my pen pot I found: three scissors, loads of elastic bands, three screwdrivers, one connector-pluggy thing, an old packet of incense and a catapult.

Now I still have too many pens so I'll sort them into blue and black. I don't like black ink.

8 comments:

Anna said...

Will this afternoon's activities match up to the excitement?

Liz Hinds said...

In the prison this afternoon.
So yes.

jams o donnell said...

I have a small collection of fountain pens. I prefer black ink myself but I tend to used green and purle, depending on whether I want people to think I'm an auditor or a nut (not much difference in my experience!)

jmb said...

I have so many pens all over the house, I have five different holders. The main one I just bought recently has three different compartments so now I can separate the pens from the propelling pencils and of course there's the permanent markers and the highlighters and the erasers and.....

Shades said...

I have so many pens at home now that I regularly take them in to work, reversing the trend of the previous thirty years.

Anonymous said...

Now if you were a fella writing
"My pen is . . . too heavy"

we would have known you were bragging ;-)

Liz Hinds said...

I think we've seen one of your fountain pens on Photohunt, haven't we, Jams? Or on your blog anyway.

jmb, but I still can't find one that writes exactly as I want it to.

That's a good idea, shades. I have this large pile of black pens to keep somewhere.

Oh, Stu ...

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I have a pen pot like that but, oddly enough, I'm uncomfortable with any ink that's not black!