Monday, June 11, 2007

Knock, knock

Hello, my name is Liz and I'm ... woof ... and this is Harvey, and I'm the author of ... woof woof ... we're the authors of a blog called Finding life hard?

I'm delig ... woof ... we're delighted to say that WE've been nominated in the Blogpower Blogger Awards in category 17, Prettiest or Tastiest Blog.



In case you haven't voted yet I'd like to ... woof ... we'd like to suggest some reasons why you should vote for us.

You should vote for us if you think Wales can win the Rugby World cup this year.

You should vote for us if you think Jed Bartlett would be a better president than Bush.

Woof woof woof ... You should vote for us if you're a dog.

So please go ... woof WOOF woof woof WOOF

Harvey says - and I want to stress that this is Harvey's idea - that you should vote for us ... because he's cute.

So please go along here and cast your vote today! Thank you for listening.

P.S. Thanks to those who have already voted. And big slobbery kisses from Harvey. And dainty little kisses from me.


P.P.S. Welshcakes is nominated in several categories; jmb, lady macleod, crushed by ingsoc, delicolor, and, of course, james, as well as lots of other familiar names are up there too. You can vote for as many people as you like, so do go and join in the fun.

P.P.P.S. Voting closes at 9.00 pm on Wednesday evening. That's probably British time. I think.


xx

8 comments:

Puss-in-Boots said...

I voted for you. What a lovely picture of Harvey...he has a very intelligent look about him, doesn't he?

Best of luck!

Lee said...

Woof! There you go Harvey and Liz..I hope you both and Welsh tie for first...you three deserve to do so. :)

Liz Hinds said...

Thank you, Robyn and Lee! I think Welshcakes will run away with it, but that's fine because her blog is wonderful and she is lovely. And Simi is, of course!

Elsie said...

Can we not vote from way over here, Liz? I haven't a clue what I'm doing wrong.

Liz Hinds said...

You should be able to vote, Elsie. Try going here http://defendingtheblog.blogspot.com/ and clicking on number 17. That should take you to the right place.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Lovely pic of Harvey again. Good luck, Liz! That's a very kind thing you've said about Simi and me in the comments here. I don't think i'll run away with it! simi sends love to you and Harvey - woof! X

Elsie said...

I swear I'm trying, but all I seem to do is connect to your blog (which is nice, but I'm already here).

Anonymous said...

Liz, I have been giving you my vote daily as I do Welshcakes. You are both winners in my book.