Thursday, May 17, 2007

The answer

I was very edgy yesterday.

I was fed-up of trying to write and not succeeding; fed-up of trying to diet and not succeeding; fed-up of wanting to diet; and fed-up of the silly snuffles that are hanging around after my cold.

Then it came to me: the answer.

The answer that every woman is born knowing, an unspoken truth that is passed from mother to daughter through the generations, that is written in our chromosomes for eternity.

I went and bought some chocolate.

3 comments:

~*~Snappz~*~ said...

The *ultimate* cure for any and all problems?

Chocolate.

Depressed? Angry? Sad? Happy? Drunk? Got a sore toe? Cancer? Headache? Broken arm?
Ok, it may not cure, but it's sure to make you feel a hell of a lot better!

Liz Hinds said...

Indeed.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Yep, that's the only thing to do!