Monday, December 18, 2006

What a woman wants

I have my own power starter!

Husband bought it at the weekend. I think he was getting concerned about my blossoming relationship with the recovery-man.

It was described to me as being like a cattle prod for cars. As long as it gets me started I'm happy to prod away.

All I have to do is make sure it is in the same car as me. So before I go out it's handbag - check, keys - check, power-starter - check. Never leave home without it.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Holly's favourite place.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Holly is a beauty!

Anonymous said...

Hello Liz

Isn't Holly beautiful? How does she enjoy staying with "Grandma and Grandpa"? (Grin).

I wouldn't mind getting a dog - it would make me exercise more often, bit I think Oscar would be most upset.

A Merry and joyful Christmas to you and yours.

Liz Hinds said...

Holly has us sussed. She knows Grandma is more of soft touch! And tries repeatedly to climb on my lap when I'm watching television. I tell her she knows Grandad wouldn't let her!

Anonymous said...

Power-start Hubby and you won't need the recovery man ;-)

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

She's a fabulous girl! Isn't it funny how they all find somewhere where they feel "safe"?

Anonymous said...

Agreed with everyone else that Holly is a beauty!

What is a power starter? One of those gadgets for a Sony PSP?

Liz Hinds said...

A power starter is a bit like a spare battery that can be used to start the car if (when) its own battery doesn't work.