Monday, December 18, 2006

House guests


Daughter and Son-in-law are enjoying a few days pre-Christmas break in west Wales and they've left their 'girls' - Holly Dog and Charlie Cat - with us.

There was some concern before they arrived as Holly had just come into season but Harvey either hasn't noticed or doesn't care - he is 98 - so they're fine together.


As for me, I'm in pre-Christmas overdrive. Hence by 7.30 am I've had breakfast and I'm blogging. I'm off to town today to try to finish the bulk of the shopping - last presents and odds and ends not food.

By 5.30 pm I'll be asleep.


P.S. Haven't had much time to blog or visit others but I promise I'll catch up soon.

P.P.S. It's Elder Son's birthday today and he's flying back to Madrid after his week's holiday in New York. Happy Birthday Lovely Boy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why thank you!

Joy Des Jardins said...

Happy Birthday Eldest Son! Enjoy the preparations for the holiday Liz. Merry Xmas!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

just scrolled down to the pics. Holly is lovely as is the cat!

Anonymous said...

The dogs are looking for a treat.