Thursday, April 13, 2006

At last, someone who knows the real me

I received a letter this morning telling me I 'have been identified as someone who appreciates the finer things in life.' Ah, yes, so true. Very few people realise this about me though. They see me in my scruffy trainers, holey jumpers and charity-shop trousers and fail to see through the illusion I've created, of someone who doesn't care, to the real me hidden deep, deep inside.

I'm almost in tears here I'm so moved by the discovery that someone does know the real me. So moved I am tempted to take up their offer of membership of the Esporta Health Club.

Well, their offer of a complimentary three-day membership anyway. But does that mean I qualify for a free massage? I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Liz you do make me laugh! Have you everthought of simply sending out your blog to publishers? Embellished slightly of course :)